Minimum System Requirements
Minimum System Requirements
The minimum system requirements for the game are as follows. Please note that the following list can be changed if the software applied to the game is being modified.
How can I update the game?
1. Open the App Store from the device.
2. Tap the Update icon at the bottom panel.
3. Available updates will be displayed on the list. Tap the Update button right next to the update description to download the update.
※ If you cannot update the game with the method described above, please read the following.
1) Type My Little Paradise in the search bar of the App Store and try updating the game.
2) If you cannot see any updates, open the update tab of the App Store and pull the screen downward to refresh it.
1. Open the Play Store app on your device.
2. Tap the Menu icon in the top left corner, and then My applications and games.
3. Find the game name in the list and tap it.
4. Tap Update when the game page opens.
1. Open the Play Store app.
2. Tap the Menu icon in the top left corner.
3. Go to the Settings section.
4. Tap Auto-update apps.
5. Choose one of the following:
- Auto-update apps at any time. Updates will be downloaded via both Wi-Fi and your mobile network.
- Auto-update apps over Wi-Fi only. Updates will only start downloading when your device has a Wi-Fi connection.
Where can I find the update information?
Check all the updates for My Little Paradise in the App Store using your device.
- A description of the latest game updates will be in the New Features section.
- All the previous game update information will be available in the Version Records section of the App Store or in Display All Versions of iTunes.
[Android] The game doesn’t work after updating
Please follow the instructions below if the game doesn’t work.
▶ Delete your game data (※ Important)
Settings - Application - My Little Paradise - Storage - Delete Data and open the game app again
▶ Update Google Play Games: Play Store - Search for ‘google play games’ - Install or update the game
▶ Remove the game and reinstall it
Don’t forget to link your game with Google Play Game and/or Facebook before removing the game app or deleting the game data.
Account Reset & Deregistration
I want to reset my account.
Reset your account is possible. Please follow the instructions below:
1. In your actual resort remove the connection with Facebook and Google Play Game / Game Center
* When you remove the SNS connection, you’ll lose your game progress associated with your account. Please choose carefully!
2. Uninstall My Little Paradise
3. Reinstall My Little Paradise
My account has been reset.
If you previously linked your game with one of the SNS available, your account will be synchronized when you start the game.
To connect your game automatically:
- Google Play Game → Account → Select your account → Turn on ‘Log in with this account’
- Game Center → Account → Select your mail address which has been linked to Gamer Center
- Facebook → open Facebook app → choose your Facebook account → open My Little Paradise and choose to connect to Facebook.
If the data has been lost, please contact our support at firstname.lastname@example.org
Account deregistration or modification
We are sorry to inform you that account deregistration isn’t available.
If you want to play with a new account, modify your account profile in Google Play Games or the App Store GameCenter.
Friends & Player interaction
How can I add more friends?
There are plenty of ways to do it.
1. Tap the Friend button at the bottom left corner of the screen.
- You can enter your Friend's ID and he/she will be added to your Friends list.
- You can send invitation in the "recommended friends" tab.
- You can accept friend's request in the "making friends" tab.
2. While visiting other resorts, you can send an invitation by clicking on the envelop icon.
How can I visit another player’s resort?
1. Tap the Friend button at the bottom left corner of the screen. All your friends will be displayed in the pop-up window.
2. Tap the picture of your friend you want to visit.
3. Random players will appear in the "recommended friends" tab. The list will be refreshed periodically.
There are more ways to visit other players’ towns other than using your friend list.
- Open Club Member List -> Select a Player -> Visit.
- Open Club Chat -> Tap a message of the member you want -> Visit.
- Open Ranking -> Select the player you want -> Visit.
What can I do with Hearts in My Little Paradise?
You can send Hearts to 30 friends every 24 hours. Open your Friend List, select a friend, and tap the Send button below the picture. If you’ve sent a Heart already on that day, the Send button will become a checked heart.
Your friends can send you Hearts, too. If one of your friends has sent you a Heart, a hot air balloon with the picture of the sender will be floating above your resort. You can tap the hot air balloon to claim the Heart and check who sent it.
You can spend Hearts in Willy’s Shop.
How can I delete a friend from my Friend List?
1. Click on the Friend icon (bottom left corner) - Tap the ‘X’ button at the top left of the player picture to delete a friend (added through the Friend Search tab or My User ID).
2. Visit your friend's resort and click on the friend icon with a red X to delete from your friends list.
How can I find out who is in need of help?
Tap the friend icon at the bottom left corner of the screen, and tap the icon with an exclamation point to see a list of all your friends in need of help.
If you enter the station of a player in need of help, the help icon will be displayed on the corresponding content (e.g. airplane, ferry, etc.).
If you join a club, members will send product requests through the club chat. Tap the Help button if you want to lend a hand.